We love when non-profits
Too many organizations struggle with clearly communicating their vision, mission, and values – which means an endless cycle of lackluster performance, internal fighting over scarce resources, and missed opportunities to lead the conversation instead of reacting to what others say. And if a crisis hits – forget it, as you are plunged into chaos: staff leaves, funders flee, and worst case, you close forever without achieving your goals.
We help mission-focused organizations and individuals hear clearly, act decisively, and plan effectively so they can make the world a better place. If your goal is to challenge, change, or dismantle the status quo CYC wants to work with you.
We begin working with new clients during a comprehensive planning session in order to identify what works, what doesn’t, and what needs to change with communications, marketing, and public relations in order to ensure success going forward. After putting a plan down on paper (with a clear timeline and due dates for action items), CYC will then use data as the foundation for creativity in our work together.
CYC can help you with:
- Strategic planning
- Crisis communications and rapid response
- Content creation
- Media and press outreach
- Digital communications, including websites
- Social media
- Printed collateral material, including the writing and design of newsletters, flyers, handouts, brochures, posters, and banners
- Visual identity and branding
CYC works with:
- Social entrepreneurs
- Business with a mission
- For-profit model with charitable giving built in
- Non-profits and NGOs
- Campaigns advocating for policies at the local, state, and federal level
- Reports and research
- Foundations and philanthropic organizations
- Contractors to the federal government